Here are some important details
We can work with you to find a site near you or you can host a Summit at YOUR site! If you have any questions just drop us an email: GailLovely@SuddenlyitClicks.com
We usually begin each of the two days at 9:00 and enjoy lunch together onsite. We typically finish by 3:00.
For two full days, an ebook, all Summit materials, and continued email support for at least a year, the registration is $350.00 per person (minimum enrollment of 15).
(If you are bringing a team or hosting contact us for discounts.)
Continuing Education Credits (CEUs)
CEUs can be made available. Please email us for more information.
What to Wear
These will be busy work days so dress to be comfortable. Bring a light sweater or jacket for flexibility with room temperature.
What to Bring
- Bring an iPad and its charger. It is important that you have access to all features of your iPad including the ability to add apps. Make sure your iPad is running an up-to-date iOS. (if you need help with this just email us).
- For a LITERACY workshop - Bring at least 3 children's books - 1 fiction, 1 non-fiction, and 1 picture book. (They might all be picture books... that's up to you.)
- For a STEM/STEAM workshop - bring a child's non-fiction book on a topic you teach, and one hands-on activity you might use with children.
- Curriculum documents or links to curriculum standards or other documents may be helpful.
- A healthy appetite for learning!